GREAT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR BUYERS WHO CANT GET THE DOWN PAYMENT TO QUALIFY.
5% DOWN PAYMENT WITH THE
OPTIONS READY PROGRAM
Receive up to 15% in down payment support, plus reduced closing cost.
Life in Weston Village
LIVE IN THE CITY, BE SURROUNDED BY NATURE
• Backing onto the Humber River with uninterrupted southwest views
• 13 km of biking and hiking trails at your door
• Artscape Weston Common is the new home of the Weston Farmers’ Market
• Walking distance to local conveniences and restaurants
• 5-minute walk to Weston GO Station • 5-minute drive to HWY 401
• 15-minute ride to Union Station via UP Express
• 12-minute ride to Pearson International Airport via UP Express
The Humber is a modern condominium surrounded by nature and convenience from Options for Homes. The project boasts lush parkland trails at its door, uninterrupted, southwest views on the river's bend, transit that keeps the city's vibrancy within easy reach, a growing art scene, and plans for more future development in the area.
ONE-OF-A-KIND DEPOSIT PROGRAM! ONLY 5% down* on the first $500,000. $5,000 on signing Remainder due in 30 days No additional installments
*10% on any amount over $500,000. Example: $700,000 purchase price would require $45,000.
DOWNPAYMENT SUPPORT AVAILABLE.
Features & Amenities:
• Social lounge and party room with kitchen on first floor
• Rooftop terrace and social lounge on 7th floor
• Outdoor patio with 2 BBQs
• Greenspace at Hickory Tree Road on west side of the building
• Indoor bicycle storage for owners and guests
• Underground parking with enhanced security features and overnight security.
• Solar panels
• Individually metered hot and cold water, hydro and heating
• 5 electric vehicle spots
• Tri-sorter recycling system and garbage compacting
• Household hazardous waste room
• Small- to medium-sized dogs that are up to 25 inches at the withers are permitted, and homeowners can own up to 2 pets
• 13 km of trails outside your door.
Who Is Options?
click here for more info
Options for Homes is Canada’s largest developer working exclusively on making home ownership more affordable. Operating for over 25 years, we develop high-quality condos in the GTA at more attainable prices (and with lower condo fees!) with our building partner Deltera, of the Tridel Group of Companies.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT We are a mission-driven social enterprise that turns homeownership dreams into reality. Helping people is at the heart of all that we do. It’s why we only require 5% down payment and why we’ll boost that with 10% to 15%* in down payment support, if you need it. 5 years ago I was encouraged by a friend to buy a unit, and now I’m happy I took her advice... I love the Options model as it helps the average person to own a home.” Jerome, Heintzman Place
Situated on the banks of the Humber River at 10 Wilby Crescent near Lawrence Avenue West and Weston Road, The Humber is an attainable modern condominium surrounded by nature and convenience. With lush parkland trails at its door, uninterrupted, southwest views on the river’s bend, transit that keeps the city’s vibrancy within easy reach, a growing art scene, and plans for more development in the future, The Humber in Weston Village is an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
6 Reasons To Buy At The Humber:
1. Steps to the GO and UP Express, which gets you to Union Station in 15 minutes!
2. Nestled on the banks of the Humber River, there is 13km of lush parkland at your door.
3. Spacious, family-sized units means more room for little feet and growing families.
4. We’re pet friendly, so you can roam the trails of the Humber River with your pooches.
5. We have nearly 30 years experience developing high-quality condominiums with Deltera (Tridel Group of Companies)
6. This is a community of owners (not investors), all looking for a place to love and call home!
Next Steps READY TO START THE PROCESS?
1. Get a mortgage pre-approval The first step in getting ready to purchase at The Humber is to get a mortgage pre-approval from one of our preferred lenders. This important step allows you to understand what you can afford, and it helps us understand how much down payment support you’ll need through The Options Ready Program. Your sales rep can put you in touch with our preferred lenders.
2. Meet with HOA Home Ownership Alternatives is our financial partner and administers the shared equity second mortgages. This meeting will determine how much down payment support you’ll get to bridge the gap to homeownership.
3. Become a homeowner You’ve signed your agreement of purchase of sale and have received down payment support... congratulations, you’re a homeowner!